Why Does It take So Much Time…Happy Monday!

Thanks for the love on my last post! I really appreciate each and everyone of you that read my weekly posts and leave sweet comments! It keeps me motivated to move forward in this crazy journey! Speaking of journey, I embarked on a challenging, yet totally worth-it journey a few months ago, and if you follow me on Instagram ( Instastories are my weakness), you would know that I had little to no-sleep this weekend due to inability to shut-off my mind! Crazy I know, but this is totally something I am working on improving health-wise! Oh I also went back to the gym after a long break! I thought I could pick up where I left from, but boy was I wrong! I bitched and bitched ( I think I even moaned) to the hubs, but finally realized that it was going to take some time to get things going and hopefully lose the last 10, ok 12 lbs gained from the last pregnancy! Why do these things take so much time? Anyone with gym advice for beginners? Please do share because I need all the help I can get!

Flowers5 Flowers8What I am wearing: Blouse ( Zara Old ( last season) Try similar here I really really like this one here, Pencil Skirt ( Express – Old), Pumps ( Alfani -Macys) Perfect for work, get it on sale here, Jewelry ( Ann Taylor ( very old), Lipstick ( Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dazed)

I hope you have a great day and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Live, Love, Laugh

Deborah A

You Might Also Like

23 Comments

notjessfashion1
    October 22, 2017 at 10:00 am

Loving the bag dear, the color looks so elegant, perfect with your outfit.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

Chloe
    October 19, 2017 at 5:22 pm

This outfit is so gorgeous for work! Your blouse is so fun! Really loving the florals and butterflies! 🙂

xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/measurable-difference-makeup/

Deborah A
      October 21, 2017 at 12:09 am

Yes it is and I am glad you like it! Floral patterns are so in right now and are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by Chloe! I hope you have a great weekend!!

FashionNotFear
    October 19, 2017 at 11:10 am

Really like this outfit on you and your hair looks amazing! Glad to hear you started back at the gym. Perhaps it will help you to sleep better. Have a great week!

Deborah A
      October 21, 2017 at 12:05 am

Thank you beautiful! Yes, I did notice that my sleep habits improved greatly since I started! I guess that is just what I needed to relax!

kathrineeldridge1
    October 19, 2017 at 7:00 am

What a gorgeous embroidered top! This look is so beautiful.

Deborah A
      October 21, 2017 at 12:01 am

Thanks beautiful! I am gad you like it 🙂

Victoria A.
    October 17, 2017 at 8:22 pm

If I knew why or have secret tips on losing weight fast in a healthy manner, I’ d be a fit millionaire- lol!!!
    You look fab and need to take it one day at a time:) The older I get, I strive not to get to hung up on some goals or I will stress myself out to the N degree. Enjoy the journey and things will fall in place. That is my approach but then again I still have a long way to go myself.

Deborah A
      October 21, 2017 at 12:00 am

Ha-ha that is an interesting perspective Victoria and I like it! I guess life is too short to stress over some things and i just need to trust the process!
      Thanks lovely lady! I appreciate your insight!

Georgina Hart
    October 17, 2017 at 3:42 pm

This blouse is so so stunning! The colours are gorgeous on you!

violettedaily
    October 17, 2017 at 9:59 am

It always like this, everything takes so much time. Better slowly but surely than achieving our goals very quickly! You look beautiful anyway!

Deborah A
      October 20, 2017 at 11:55 pm

You are right Violetta! I confess that I am an impatient person and like things right away! It is such a struggle to realize that some things just take a long time to accomplish and there is really not much I do about it. I guess fitness is one of those things and I am slowly getting onboard 🙂 Thank you so much!

BryanZ
    October 16, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Wow, that is one vulnerable blog. I imagine that you are one strong woman, taking life by the horns, and creating the reality you want for yourself. Good for you!! You are a shining example for all of us. By the way, you are very photogenic – you radiate such a beautiful presence! While I don’t give advice, I’ll share some things that work for me. Hopefully, you will find them useful as well. I had all these goals and dreams that I would start working on, but lacked the deep-down drive and desire to put in the full-out effort required to achieve them. It was only after deep prayer, meditation, and reflection that I realized while I do like myself, I didn’t truly love myself completely – which was the underlying root cause of procrastination and not playing full-out. To remediate this, I enrolled in a “Loving Yourself” online workshop which was very powerful in removing all the negative experiences of the past which were weighing me down. In addition, this workshop also infused my mind, body, heart and soul with deep self love so powerful that even total strangers have approached me and told me that they can feel the loving energy radiating from my heart. Out of this self love, a set of powerful practices that I aspire to do daily has emerged, including creating a gratitude list, journaling, and meditation.

Deborah A
      October 20, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Wow Bryan…where do I start?! First of all, I want to thank you for the fabulous and thoughtful insight as always! I think you nailed it on the head! Complete self-love plays a critical role in one’s self-esteem, and without this, it is almost impossible to feel accomplished in this crazy adventure called life. Thanks for sharing your experience and I am glad things are working out for you! I will definitely check out that online workshop! Take care!

May
    October 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Hi Dede, ( u r always Dede to me.. lol) I have been trying to lose just 5 lbs for the longest time and it just wouldn’t happened. I hear the last 5-10 lbs are the hardest. And it’s more like 10 lbs now, it’s going up if I don’t seriously do something about it!! We should keep fighting bc we’ve been there before! I have been thinking about joining the gym too. For some crazy reasons I get results when I go the gym. See you later!

Deborah A
      October 20, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Haha you can always call me Dede! You’ve always looked great May, but I like your positive attitude on this “issue” and I think you said it best : We should keep fighting because we know it can be done!! Missing you! xo

Swisstwins
    October 16, 2017 at 8:48 am

Wow great Look<3
    Love your top
    have a lovely day.
    Kiss

Deborah A
      October 20, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Thank you so much! I hope you had a lovely week! xo

Armelle Dee
    October 16, 2017 at 8:30 am

I am not a strong headed person. I signed up for gym only on time in my life and wasted that money because I will always have an excuse not to go most of the time.
    What motivates me is my dresses, I love dresses🤗. Luckily my basement is big enough so I try to exercise at home, well i mean dance 😎, it helps burn those calories
    And helps with stress especially with great songs. It sll tskes time!! So tell me, where is the weight you are trying to loose? I will say maintenance maybe because you look fabulous 😗!!!!

Deborah A
      October 16, 2017 at 9:03 am

Haha! Those are some amazing tips Armelle and yes, clothes are definitely great motivators!! You know I’ve signed up for the gym a couple of times only to fall behind, but this time I think I am determined than ever to shed those pounds and tone up a bit! You and I should go sometimes like our hubbies do! Will be fun! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely week! XX

Monica . Mes Voyages à Paris
    October 16, 2017 at 4:54 am

You look beautiful! adore the jewerlies!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA

Deborah A
      October 16, 2017 at 9:05 am

Oh that is good to hear! I am not much of a jewelry-wearer but I like these simple ones! Thank you Monica!

Please Leave a Comment :)