Hello guys, I am humbled to have been nominated not once but twice for the Liebster Award and I couldn’t be more grateful. Shout-out to Wafaa from Fashion Footprint and Zhuo from Stay Beautiful Inside And Out for the nominations. This is such a pleasant surprise and I appreciate you fabulous ladies! Guys, please check them out if you have not already done so!
I had no idea what the Liebster Award was so I looked it up, and from what I understand, it is granted to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support.
Here are the rules to this award:
- You must answer all questions that are given to you.
- Must link back to the person that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice.
- Cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Must inform nominees of your nomination.
- Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.
Since I got nominated twice, I decided to choose 11 from the 22 questions that were submitted to me. Sorry to have broken rule No.1.I hope you forgive me 🙂
What is your favorite place to take your blog pictures?
My favorite place to take my blog pictures is still unknown. I am sure there are many great places out there to take beautiful pictures, but I have yet to find a favorite. It is much easier to just step outside of my house and take pictures, but this is something I am hoping to improve soon.
What is the goal you want to achieve from blogging?
As some of you may already know, I was born with a physical disability which left my legs crooked. I wanted to let women know that you don’t have to be perfect or look straight out of a magazine in order to feel and look beautiful! Although my situation is not that bad, I still struggle finding the right clothes to fit.
How much time do you spend in blogging each week?
I try to blog 2-3 times a week so I spend about 7-10 hours on that.
How do you describe your style?
I prefer to keep my outfits simple, classy and polished.
Who take pictures for your blogs?
My hubby takes most of the pictures from my blog.
And what camera do you use for blogging pictures?
We use the Canon EOS Rebel T5i with a couple of lenses.
What is the challenge you face in blogging?
My biggest challenge at the moment is having good content. Sometimes I find myself staring at my laptop with no idea what to write. Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated!
Tell us one story behind the scenes of your photo-shoots.
This is not a story, but t I learned the hard way that it is important to not only be in a good mood, but also in good terms with the hubby if you want your pictures to come out great. Fashion bloggers with hubbies as their photographers might relate to this.
Tell us five facts about your personality
Organized – Ambitious – Loyal – Hard-Working – Introvert
What is your favorite last purchased item?
My favorite last purchase is the tank top I featured on my Vegas Birthday post. I bought it a TJ Max for $5.99 and I am obsessed with it.
What makes you read a blog post and stick around this blog?
It helps to have good content and beautiful pictures but I would have to say that personality is huge for me.
And my nominees are:
My questions are:
- What made you start blogging?
- What is the biggest challenge you face in blogging?
- What inspires you to keep on blogging?
- How much time do you spend on blogging?
- What do you like to see fashion bloggers do more of?
- What is the one item in your closet that you find yourself wearing over and over?
- What is the oldest item in your closet?
- What is the last book you read?
- What is the first thing on your bucket list?
- What do you do to unwind?
- What is your biggest achievement?
Thank you so much for reading!