Today I would like to share seven of my favorite skincare products. I am not the type of gal who buys the greatest beauty products, but when I find something that works for me, I stick with it. I was never into taking care of my skin until a few years ago when I really learned the importance of having a good skincare regimen. Because my skin is so oily, I suffered from really bad acne and finding products that work for my skin type was a huge struggle. I literally tried almost everything out there with no luck. Some of products irritated my skin to the point that I was embarrassed to get out of the house. Fast-forward two years ago, I am glad to say that I found the skincare routine that works for me.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover: I love this because it does the job pretty well and does not irritate my skin. ($7.49)
- Lancome Mousse Radiance Clarifying Self-Foaming Cleanser: The best cleanser I’ve used so far. A small amount goes a long way! I use this with my Clarasonic Mia 2. ( $32)
- Clarasonic Mia 2: My sister introduced me to this but I was very skeptical due to the mixed reviews but it is hands-down one of the best investments I made. I use this every other day with my Lancome Mousse Radiance cleanser. I found that using it every day is too harsh for my skin. ($149)
- Lancome Mousse Radiance Toner: Amazing product!! I use this twice a day and love the fact that it does not dry out my skin. ($25)
- Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Face Serum: One of the best serums out there! It is on the pricey side but lasts forever for me even though I use it twice a day! I saw a huge improvement of my skin since I started using this a couple years ago. It does make my face oily in the summer unfortunately. ( 1.69 oz bottle = $104)
- Clinique 7-day Scrub: Great product! I used this on days when I am not using my Mia 2. ( $19.50)
- Clinique Acne Solution Mask: The best mask I’ve ever used! I use this once a week and leave it on for at least 15 minutes before washing it off. ( $19.80)
What are some skincare products you can’t live without? I hope you find this helpful and/or find a new favorite!
Thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend!!