Pleated Maxi Dress

Hello guys! I hope your weekend was fun and relaxing! It pretty much rained all day Saturday but the weather was perfect for Mother’s Day and I was able to play with my kids and take some pictures outside. Other than attending some of my kids’ activities, my weekends are usually relaxing and I get to catch up on my favorite TV shows and/or read a book.  What did you do this weekend?

I purchased this dress at H&M a couple of weeks ago and I am in love with it. It is perfect for both spring and summer and the color is just vibrant and beautiful. I love the way it moves with me when I walk. While wearing it, I felt feminine, graceful and beautiful. As you’ll notice on this blog, H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have a great selection of reasonable priced merchandise, and there you will find some of the trendiest pieces for your wardrobe. This look can definitely be dressed down.

IMG_2995 IMG_2961 IMG_3005 IMG_2977 IMG_2968 IMG_2988

I hope you have a great week!

Thank you so much for reading!

Xo

Outfit details: H&M Dress (Sold out; find similar here and here) – Macy’s Sandals (Old; similar here and here)

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

No Rule, Just Style
    August 4, 2014 at 11:39 am

Gor-ge-ous! Each post just gets better and better. You have a great sense of style.

Tsepo Mas
    May 25, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Love love the dress , I have it too , just yet to do a post on it. It looks absolutely great on you I must say and I love your hair , your blog. U will be seeing more of me on here now lol.x

Deborah A
      May 28, 2014 at 2:20 am

Awesome, I can’t wait to see how you style it! Thanks for visiting my blog! 🙂

Grace
    May 16, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Cette robe te va à ravir, tu es magnifique, très belle couleur en attendant l’été. Je vais pouvoir piquer des idées sur ton site c’est génial.

Diane
    May 16, 2014 at 2:24 am

Deborah, I would like to congratulate you for this accomplishment, I’m so proud of you.You have always look stunning , thank you for being generous and sharing your fashion with others.Love it

Deborah A
      May 16, 2014 at 2:45 am

Thank you Diane! I appreciate your support 🙂

yvonnesloves
    May 13, 2014 at 6:10 am

Such a pretty dress & yes I think it’s great for spring/summer and maybe even the fall with a jacket, tights and boots. I had a relaxing Mother’s Day weekend too but as usual I think the weekends go by too fast. I’m glad you enjoyed yours home with the kids. Anyway pretty look!

Deborah A
      May 15, 2014 at 3:30 am

Thank you Yvonne! Glad to hear you had a great Mother’s Day!
      I definitely agree that the weekends go by way too fast!

Ari
    May 12, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Love it! 🙂

• Please Leave a Comment :)